|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
WARNING: Contains Skyward Sword Ending Spoilers.
Turn back now if you don't want spoilers~!
Hylia gazed down on her incarnation's sleeping form. A soft smile on her lips. She had done well, as the boy. Her plan had been successful. Demise would not break free of his new seal in many centuries. Her dream had finally been realized.
It had not come without sacrifice though.
She herself was merely a spirit now. A ghostly reflection of her former self. Her divine soul and power now slept permanently in the girl. She had detached herself temporarily to reminisce.
She was preparing to put her consciousness - Hylia's consciousness- to a rest. She had been fully awakened by the girl's trips to the Sacred Springs. Now finally, she would rest. She would live her own life, not as a venerated Goddess but as Zelda. She would still have the memories of Hylia but would not be burdened by them so clearly.
In fact, Hylia herself embraced the idea of such rest. Something an immortal
The Hilarious Pervy Song Meme 8)Well this was too hilarious....
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle (Or Mp3 Player, or whatever you use)
2. When you get your song title, add "in my pants" after the song. YOU MUST WRITE IT NO MATTER HOW FUNNY IT SOUNDS
3. Do this 20 times.
4. Tag at least 4 friends who might enjoy doing the game. ...fat chance
1. Will not Bow to my pants. (I changed it a bit because it was funnier that way.)
2. Across the Time in my pants.
3. Again in my pants
4. Crawl in my pants. - W.T.F.
5. Missing in my pants
6. Bad Boy in my pants. - OK, this is taking it tooo far.
7. Rinse in my pants. - XD
8. Until the End in my pants
9. Haunted in my pants - OMG, my pants are haunted??
10. Unwritten in my pants
11. Fade Away in my pants - LMAO
12. Bring me to Life in my pants
13. Without You in my pants - W.T.F. YET AGAIN
14 What I've Done in my pants - THAT IS JUST WRONG
15. Life Returns in my pants -
16. Holiday in my pants - LAMO-in
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More